JACKSONVILLE DIVORCE ATTORNEY
Divorce is often filled with uncertainty and stress. What happens in a divorce can have lifelong implications for both you and your family. Attorney Christopher ("Chris") Taylor's goal is to reduce your uncertainty and stress by providing excellent client service at reasonable prices. Whether your divorce matter is simple or complex, Chris is ready to assist.
Here is how The Taylor Law Office can help:
- Meet with you in a free initial consultation. This is a no pressure meeting that allows us to get to know each other and answer your questions.
- Chris will discuss your options. It is important to know where you stand at the beginning of the process.
- Chris will serve as your resource during the divorce process. He will be there to answer questions as they arise.
- The Taylor Law Office will streamline the process for you by quickly and efficiently completing the paperwork associated with the divorce process.
- Most importantly, Chris will serve as your advocate.
If you have questions about your divorce or family law options, give Chris a call. Let's discuss how The Taylor Law Office can help.
To schedule your free initial consultation with a divorce attorney in Jacksonville, Florida, call 904-339-5298 or fill out the Contact Form on this page.
In Florida, a divorce may be initiated if one spouse has lived in Florida at least six months and one of the two following facts is plead:
- The marriage is irretrievably broken.
- A spouse is mentally incapacitated.
The legal issues may be relatively straight forward in a case of uncontested divorce with no children or extremely complicated in a case with children involving contested custody, alimony and property matters.
Some of the more complicated issues that may arise during a divorce are discussed in greater detail on this website and in the blog.